Entry tags:
Daily Happiness
1. It's the start of a three day weekend! I was feeling super stressed this morning at work, so I am glad to have that break. And then in two weeks it's Labor Day, which will be another three day weekend, and I'm also considering taking that whole week off, but haven't fully decided (with everything being up in the air schedule-wise for our project it feels hard to make plans for anything, but I think when I'm back to work on Tuesday I'm just going to take a look at the upcoming schedule and make a decision and not worry about what might change).
2. We got Indian food tonight again for dinner. Mostly the same things as last time, as they were so delicious, but I did add some different sides and discovered another favorite there (their aloo tikki are amazing). And when I went to pick up the food I noticed a poster at the Baskin Robbins nextdoor for rootbeer float flights and the flavor combos looked really good, so I think we'll walk up there one night soon. They're open until 10:30pm, so even if it's hot, we can wait until the sun goes down.
3. Molly really loves the new box we put in the dining room a couple weeks ago after someone (I don't think it was her) threw up in her well-worn favorite box. At the time, the box didn't have any packing paper, but we got some with another delivery and upgraded her box and she is even more happy with it now.

2. We got Indian food tonight again for dinner. Mostly the same things as last time, as they were so delicious, but I did add some different sides and discovered another favorite there (their aloo tikki are amazing). And when I went to pick up the food I noticed a poster at the Baskin Robbins nextdoor for rootbeer float flights and the flavor combos looked really good, so I think we'll walk up there one night soon. They're open until 10:30pm, so even if it's hot, we can wait until the sun goes down.
3. Molly really loves the new box we put in the dining room a couple weeks ago after someone (I don't think it was her) threw up in her well-worn favorite box. At the time, the box didn't have any packing paper, but we got some with another delivery and upgraded her box and she is even more happy with it now.


no subject
no subject
She is very good at hiding in packing paper!
no subject
no subject
They do love a good crinkle!