1. The check engine light came on the other day and both Carla and I noticed the car was feeling a bit wonky when we were driving, so we took it across the street to get looked at and...it's going to cost $1400. D: But, on the bright side, I hadn't gotten around to taking it in to get the bumper and stuff repaired from the accident yet, so at least we didn't just have $1000* in repairs and then this. The bumper stuff is all cosmetic (except for the fact that the trunk latch is now misaligned and hard to shut, but that just means we can't use the trunk, and we can do without a trunk for a while), so we can just keep putting that off for a while until these repairs are paid off. SIGH.
*I don't think I mentioned this, but the repairs that were supposed to be paid 50/50 by us and the other driver's insurance? Well, apparently the other driver changed their story and insists they weren't backing up, and their insurance has decided to believe them even though they had previously admitted to backing up, so now the insurance won't pay, and my insurance says the only way we can get them to is to take them to small claims court, which I do not have the time for, so we're stuck paying the full amount. We are going to see if we can get another estimate from somewhere else, though, once we do finally take it in for repairs.
One other plus is that they should be able to get it back to us tomorrow, so we won't be without the car for long.
2. I posted so much manga today. I feel very accomplished!
3. I played some more Zelda this evening. Finally got the last two shrines done, and also finished up a few more quests and did some armor upgrades. Still trying to decide if I want to do the master sword trial in this game or not.
4. Speaking of games, I got an email from Nintendo informing me that the new Pikmin game is out at the end of this month, so I pre-ordered it. I've never been that interested in Pikmin until they made it a side-scroller and then I was like, I'm there! XD
5. I love this picture of Chloe so much. (That's one of her favorite places to curl up for a nap.)