1. At some point yesterday, Jasper had an accident on the bed again and we didn't notice until we went to bed and smelled it. So this time we moved his carrier and food into the computer room and are just keeping the bedroom closed at all times until he has a chance to forget that behavior. He doesn't mind us closing the door (though he does sometimes try to get in there when we open it), but Chloe does not like us being in there without her and will scratch and bang on the door to make her displeasure known. >_<
However, it hasn't been as bad as I was fearing. She made noise when she wanted to be fed in the morning, and once again after that when she felt we'd been in there too long after I went back to bed after feeding her, but she didn't do it during the night, and she doesn't seem to care when we're not in there, so that means she's not doing it during the day.
In addition to washing all the blankets again today (ugh, I hate to think of how much water we've wasted on washing blankets in the past few days!), we plan to take the comforter to get professionally cleaned, so hopefully between those things, that will end the accidents.
2. We went to Target today to get another litter box because the ones we got this week were just whatever they had at the supermarket, which are quite small. It's fine for Jasper, but the girls definitely seem cramped, and the sides are low so it's easier to scatter litter. (And Jasper only seems to want to use the large one! For all everyone was saying get him his own box, he only wants to use the one they use, lol. But the girls have been using the small one we put by the back door in addition to the big one.) But then Target was out of the large ones, too! However, I did get another scoop, so I don't have to keep going back to the computer room to get the scoop when I need to scoop the other box.
And even better, I got new jeans! I have been wearing an emergency pair that was just the only thing I could find when my previous ones tore and they really fit badly. It's easier to find jeans now that I'm in regular sizes and not "big and tall", but I was looking for a 40 or 42, which can still be difficult to find (and to find good fitting ones). Well, today on a whim I decided to try on a pair of 38s and they fit so well! Best fitting jeans I've worn maybe since I was in high school or college. And they had a second pair, so I grabbed those as well. They're super comfy and the material is not too heavy and they're close fitting but not so "skinny" that I can't fit stuff in my pockets (which is why I had to stop buying the kind I liked at Old Navy several years ago, because they changed the pockets) and they don't fall down all the time and I actually look pretty good in them! I also found two nice Star Wars t-shirts.
3. We went out to lunch with my aunt Amy who is visiting from Minnesota. She's only eleven years older than me, so she's been more like an older sister to me and she's the only one of my immediate family who's not an ultra conservative Christian so I really wish I could see her more often, but she moved to Oregon when I was in junior high and then moved from there to Minnesota a few years ago. It was really good seeing her and we had a nice lunch.
4. I posted manga (three chapters!) and finished translating chapters of two other things, which will hopefully be posted in the near future as well.
5. This warm bundle of kitten slept on me a lot today.
(I really need to make a Jasper icon! And also some new Chloe and Molly icons because the ones I have are of them at about Jasper's age!)